Thursday, July 26, 2012

Be

An illusory of the night,


I come to you, somehow bizarre

Mysterious, not with fangs, nor claws

But steadfast arms and folded knees.

Words and letters, a sucker for

In recesses embed; so lean -

In thy heart I live, expire -

That love would stay, with you I lie.

Apart from scripts, I can't exist

Apart from rage, I wilt, desist.



Apart from you, will not persist

Apart from you, without the mist.

Read me, light me, bend me, now!

Deeply fire me, fierce as how -

You would an arrow to a

Hymen. Gently as you would

To bombs, careful as to fragile wicks,

The ageless angel fleeting lips.

Minds of seas, rose blossom comes

Ascending moon, blue clouds on bed.



Tell me now, the Phallic Force

Tell me now, "die Wahlverwandschaften? "

Show me fire, air, water, earth

Breathed on the mirror of my

Coffin. Trace with your fingers

The shape of your mouth's kiss of

Cross and sacrifice. Tell me

About love. Show me heaven,

As lovely as eternity,

And loneliness when you sleep alone.



How strong, your thighs I hold so close

And tinder eyes of God aglow

"Mortal, guilty, but to me -

The entirely beautiful! (Auden) "

Awake the fields, the core of earth

Let blood be poured! Love must be!

So don't delay or tides flow now

First blood in front the Immaculate -

It is finished. I am with you,

Carpe diem! Close to me, be.
 
 
/rosevoc2.july262012

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...