Wednesday, July 18, 2012

F I R E D A N C E



Fire Dance



I am called


To be


Yours


Blazin’


Blazin’,


In out swayin’


Pink


Silent as u smudge earth


Wet me


In the wind


Orange splinters crowning space


Wild dance of stars, slow wreathed


Fever on your flesh


Sharp zeal and stream of light


Incandescent.











on a thursday. july 19,2012.


This is literally "fire;" how a light flame moves; the change in colors; and as to how to put out fire, you really have to kill it
dead! (by dirt or water as from the essay of Colin Fletcher "Fires")


Fire is a gift from God, the Holy Spirit shows the way...


May God anoint us : In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.



rosevoc2.iwrotefiction.
also on poemhunter.com
on a thursday. july 19, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...