Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An Ode To Silence

An Ode To Silence




Your silence is harp to me

When I travel into you, I feel so in love

Lifted on clouds, the hum of peace

Rotating the sun and moon

Like an angel



You are the music in my heart

You are my temples

Thrust your silence, say nothing

When you said nothing, your eyes

A strong ripple, bathed in me, bliss



I am at the level of your madness

So beautiful and free, bursting a kid’s laughter



I sleep in your eyes

I dwell in your heart

I am your miracle

Our love is a miracle



I come naked in your sigh, a secret garden

A pillow for your head

My breasts supple for your mouth

I have taken off, everything

Carry my bruised heart

And before we’d die our love

Would kiss enough



Your kisses, cherished by time

Diamonds and flowers, a rain

In the shadows of my grief

Hold me tight, be forever mine



Your kisses, the plight of my heart

They teach me all the languages

I can’t speak

The questions

I can’t answer

Those things, I do not know

They teach me everything

How to write

How to weave

How to wind words

And prayers.



I trace your face, your lips, your nose

Your hair, your body, all of you

And when you smile and cry

Day and night, you are

In my memory



I awake with you in my thoughts

I sleep with you in my thoughts

Your eyes look at me

Like a warrior’s eyes, fierce from a battle

Your fists bold, with blood, the baptism of loyalty

To be back in my arms, be mine forever



Those times I cried

Your face, my light

Your love completes me

It is all I have



They saw me bathing in your eyes

We can’t conceal our love

We can’t conceal the love in your eyes

They would show to the world



Your silence fills me, deep as the ocean

Your smell on me, like birth

Your touch, I adore



Hold me tight, in age and sweetly

And until death, keep me

Let Heaven bind our promises



My heart is yours as my diaries

The words I speak and those buried on God’s hands

Are gifts, I have carved on my heart

My sorrows, only heaven can heal

Come kneel with me



Take me, take me now, drink the tears

I hide beneath rainbows

Take me, take all of me, touch me

Never let go



As I am cleansed, in heaven’s mercy

Untainted now, and separated

I am yours forever

Veiled in a mystery of grace

As I lay down my life



Because I want you

Because I love your silence

Like

Eternity drizzling on us

While we kiss

Like

Snow falling on us

When our bodies become one

In a lightning’s hilt

We create



And that is why, I love you

And that is why, I love you

And that is why, I love you so much.



RoseVoc2
Also on Poemhunter.com
Also on Yahoo Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...