Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Interrogation

Interrogation




You were once a leech on my lover’s neck-

Torture and anguish to lights of my days





With Medusa and Judas, can you

Be drowned in the underworld of phantoms?





You robbed full long days of felicity

My diamond, my only longed affection,





My precious posterity of time, you

Dumped selfishly inside a rotting jar





Of cursed stones, puke of Sodom and Gomorrah

You devastated my life, drought my breasts



Those nights,

Those haunting gray nights, haunted



Haunting,

Hopeful, dutiful tomorrows



Cracked walls of sacred covenant,

Buried home of family



Those nights

Ached



Haunted

Love’s promises



Corrupted hymns of twin hearts. Those nights gripped

Nights that shrieked my flesh into shreds of dust





Shot soul of Eros, lulled December breeze

Hardened soft tongue, but cold lips in winter



Nightmares of forbidden cities, cutting

Like blade, broken bones beyond healing



How your tongues kissed terrified me. How you

Rolled, tenderly held each other





Nailed me, nailed me several times to a Cross

Those nights bled my solitude

'Gotterdammerung! '





Shocking waves in Apocalypse

Mercy!

Why did you steal the heart of my affections?



Green eyes of deceit crawled scales of snake on

Your back. May God pardon and throw grace



Tight beads cuddling at dawn were all I had

True love, a crown of glory and youth once



Lost, burst a necklace of stars and moons

Heaven lay sturdy bright nights mine forever



Thunder, smokes of fire burning old filth

Death sickles prune eyes, skin gums, and rust of boats



Decked on wrong ports, needing incense and whiff

Of Heaven’s rain – we beg mercy, pardon, mercy



God’s Sacred love and peace,

Be love and peace



Almighty Trinity

Heal hearts, glory to Heart most pure



My heart, all hearts, let follow

'Rogate! '



Rosalinda Flores

10.13.2010

rosalinda flores martinez
 
on iwrotefiction 3.20.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...