Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Eric Carmen - All by Myself (Audio)



/Clip from You Tube

My Comment

Life is defined how you live with others.  You find happiness when you share yourself and others share themselves with you - the concept of a journey together, and not only friends with benefits.

This song, All By Myself, by Eric Carmen is memorable for me because I sang it out of tune in my Drama /Playwriting Class under Prof. Tony Perez, during my Master's in Creative Writing  at DLSU.  I felt like crying, due to heart aches.  Lol.  No one knew, I had an unsought love story. Lol.  

Those were days of struggle and fun.  Thank you,  Eric Carmen.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...