Thursday, August 1, 2013

A core in a crust!

I plunged my fears and swam across depths of time and space.

First time.

I would taste the pleasure of emotions in words.

It was a trance.

A temporary exit to the power-playing people around me in the real-now.

I began to find the answers to my complicated ideas, deconstructing and reconstructing every word; trying to separate water and oil.

I would like to think, there is a knife on my neck and every wrong move I make would slit a cut on my throbbing throat like killing a helpless chicken.

Maybe, I can become what I dream now.

In this development of technology, words and letters are like people talking to me face to face.

Connecting…

/rosevocations.arrowtarget

This is an exerpt from my fiction story "Net Chat," on iwrotefiction.blogspot.com

The internet birthed with me, we lived together and collaborate; the World Wide Web.

Seriously, I always tell myself, I am an android built with a heart. The other me.  It is happy and sad.  But it has to be like this for me as a writer.

Once, one of my professors told me (way back my MFA days), "Always let go when you write."

I said, "No, I won't.  It is scary."

Dr. Marj Evasco, "Why?"

"I may not be able to come back," I answered.

It was a sincere conversation.  

I thank GOD for these moments.

/rosevoc2 on huntprayerpoems.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...