Thursday, January 26, 2012

Evanescence2

Evanescence

Seriously, Dear God -


In what place and time, did you nail me?
In what words, would you want me to
speak your truth?  In what acts, would
you want me to manifest your will?

Forgive my little understanding that
couldn’t comprehend your glory.
How great you are!  How loving you are!
How merciful and kind!  Now hold a

child that grows old...Look at me, gaze
into my eyes!  Hear my complaints, know
my wishes! Make me strong in zeal!
Let me understand, I long to see -

your face - And how, every moment I
desire your love.  And so dear God,
I am flesh – frail and wanting.  Life,
seethed and culled; love, grown and scald.


God show me now, what’s best to do;
how I could live my life for you.
And as time passes quickly, make me
thrust dear Father, light and beauty -

In your grace, in your mercy - prayers!
And what’s inside our hearts aflame.
Glide me like birds up blue sky so high
Evanescent life, with you be nigh.

God grant - your Holy Spirit, fill
move hearts with zeal, live life with thrill.
Bleak days of tests and drought, be gone
Dare thunder out, and chores be done.

My dearest  one God, and Father of
the Universe,  come dear -  to us all!
Sweet love and fun, thy Kingdom, stay!
Scarred hands of time be healed, I pray.

Most Sacred Heart, my light, my love!
When drops of red, the deep sea sobs
I understand, those tides, your kiss
Most Sacred Heart, your love, my bliss!

rosalinda flores martinez. on thursday. january 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Miracle

  THE MIRACLE By Ben Crisp and Rose Flores   The coffee was still too hot, so I cradled the foam cup between my knees and lit my last ...